© 2016 Mind Health Services. All rights reserved.
Mind Health Services
18 Fun Activities With Your Kids
Are your kids saying they are bored on weekends or during school breaks? Perhaps some of the following activities can add interest and excitement:
1. Make a family scrapbook of photos.
2. Bake a fruit pizza of blueberries, strawberries and other summer fruits.
3. Invite friends over for a tea party.
4. Make popsicles in your freezer.
5. Grow tomatoes or sunflowers.
6. Enjoy a picnic in a park.
7. Bike a few miles.
8. Visit the public library.
9. Write a poem, song or play.
10. Create your own Website.
11. Organize a scavenger hunt.
12. Change something in your room.
14. Pick up one good habit.
15. Skip stones at a lake.
16. Grow some lavender for your own potpourri.
17. Have a car wash to raise funds for your favorite charity.
18. Learn a new skill or adopt a new hobby.